LOCATION & ARRIVAL
The Berghotel Zum Zirm is the only hotel located directly at the valley station of the Corno del Renon ski resort and hiking region at 1.530 m surrounded by greenery, meadows and forests, rest and relaxation awaits you on the Renon mountain in Collalbo near Bolzano.
If you are coming from the North:
- Munich - Rosenheim - Kufstein (A12 Inntal Valley Autobahn, toll highway) - Innsbruck (A 13 Brenner Motorway, toll highway) - Brenner (A 22 Brenner Motorway, toll highway)
If you are coming from the West:
- Ulm – Kempten – Füssen – Fernpass – Imst – Landeck – Passo di Resia - Bolzano
- Bregenz – Feldkirch – Arlberg – Landeck – Passo di Resia (State Roads 40 + 38) - Bolzano
- St. Moritz – Ofenpass – Münster – Tubre - Merano - Bolzano
- Zurich - Landquart - Klosters - Vereinatunnel - Zernez - Ofenpass - Merano – Bolzano
If you are coming from the East:
- Lienz – Innichen – Val Pusteria Valley (State Road 49) - Bolzano
ARRIVAL BY CAR - ROAD :
Exit Bolzano-North on the Brenner freeway along the state road in the direction of Bolzano-City (center). Already at the first town houses the road to the Renon branches off to the right - until the entrance of Collalbo. Please follow the "green route". At the fork with the sign "Rittnerhorn/Corno del Renon", until you reach the cable car valley station of the same name. Right next to the cable car your time out on the Renon mountain begins. To reach our hotel, cross the public parking lot of the cable car. For this purpose, please simply pull a ticket at the parking barrier - you will of course park for free and we will explain everything else directly at Check-In.
The arrival station is the Bolzano station. All trains from both north and south stop here.
Positioned in the heart of Europe, South Tyrol has a good train network, with connecting trains from Austrian Federal Railways (ÖBB), Swiss Federal Railways (SBB), as well as Deutsche Bahn (DB).
- Once in South Tyrol, DB/ÖBB train travellers can use the ‘Anschlussticket Südtirol’, a ticket that allows travelling with public transportation to get from the train station to their accommodation and vice versa on their day of arrival/departure. This ticket can be purchased directly on the train or at the DB travel centres located at the train stations.
- An overview of all of the train connections to South Tyrol can be found on trainline.com.
- Travel the easy way with the DB sleeper train. More information at www.bahn.de
- If you are travelling via Germany, we also recommend this information on all current sleeper train connections: www.nachtzug-planer.de
BY BUS FROM BOLZANO TO RENON :
A daily bus no. 165 runs hourly from Bolzano bus station to Collalbo / Renon.
From here, bus no. 166 will take you to Pemmern/Tre Vie direct in front of our hotel.
- All travel times can be found on www.sii.bz.it
BY PLANE :
If you’re flying, the airports of Munich, Innsbruck, Verona, Bergamo and Malpensa are the best choices. Various bus services offer transfers to and from these airports. Airport Bolzano Dolomiti (ABD) is only about 20 km far from Renon.
BY TAXI :
If you prefer a cab on the day of arrival-departure we recommend the company Rittner Reisen from Renon to pick you up. The cab will take you directly to the hotel. All further information you will find HERE
LUGGAGE TRANSPORT :
You are travelling by public transport, but you’re tired of hauling your luggage around? Well, what a relief that there is the possibility of hiring a luggage transport service. This is how it works: A courier service picks up your luggage (suitcases, sports equipment etc.) directly at your home and brings it to your destination. On returning from your vacation, your luggage will be waiting for you at home.
- The courier service Insam Express offers an all-round luggage transport for the region of South Tyrol.
MOBILE ON THE GROUND :
Thanks to the integrated public transport network with closely timed schedules, you can get around the Renon and South Tyrol comfortably without a car.
- With a single ticket, the free RittenCard (which you will receive directly at the hotel upon arrival), you can get around comfortably and in an environmentally friendly way