- unlimited use of all regional public transport in South Tyrol including the Renon cable car and Renon's historic narrow-gauge railway...
- entry to around 90 museums, castles and collections in South Tyrol including South Tyrol Museum of Archaeology, the Messner Mountain Museum, the beekeeping museum on the Plattner Bienenhof farm, Runkelstein Castle...
- 1x return journey per day on the Corno del Renon mountain cable car
- comprehensive range of cultural and hiking activities on the sunny Renon plateau
- depending on the season: swimming, ice skating and free admission to the ice hockey games of Renon's ice hockey team during the regular season
- discounts and offers for leisure activities such as the ski school, ski rental, horse riding, archery, llama trekking, nordic walking, beauty & spa...
1 Ticket - 1,000 possibilities
The RittenCard offers you a variety of benefits. It's free yet priceless!
It is your personal ticket to a world full of attractions and benefits –
and is included in the room rate.
So you can discover the Renon mountain and South Tyrol with a new sense of freedom.
You will receive the RittenCard upon arrival.
It is valid from your day of arrival up to and including your day of departure.