FOR A WORRY-FREE HOLIDAY IN THE MIDDLE OF NATURE
Also this year, warmth, sincerity, openness and genuine hospitality will be the values that we love and live by. We are passionate about what we do and do our best every day to provide you with an all-round safe and worry-free holiday. That’s why, throughout our hotel, we have established a number of safety and hygiene measures and regulations.
Full of joy we open on 05.06.2021 and we are already looking forward to the summer season and the time together with our guests! ⠀
Cancellation conditions in Corona times:
Money-back guarantee: In the event of a border or hotel closure or a lockdown, you can also cancel free of charge at short notice or rebook for another period. The deposit will then stay at the hotel and will be used for the next holiday. Of course, you can inform us of the new desired date after months. In case of remittance, we ask for your bank account details (Iban and Bic)
If you have any questions or doubts about your holiday, please contact us directly.
Should you have to cancel your holiday at our hotel for any other reason, our regular cancellation conditions apply:
With a cancellation between 7days before arrival and the day of the arrival 100% of the agreed travel price are calculated.
With a cancellation between 30 days before arrival and 7 days before arrival 90% of the agreed travel price are calculated.
With a cancellation between 60 days before arrival and 30 days before arrival 50% of the agreed travel price are calculated.
The reservation can be cancelled to 60 days before arrival free of change.
Room cancellations are only valid in writing and confirmed!
From experience we know that despite all the joy of the booked holiday at short notice something can always come between. In order to save you and us costs and hassle, we recommend that you take out our cancellation insurance: As a precaution for cancellation, early departure and mountain rescue (including helicopter rescue), we recommend the travel cancellation protection, which you can easily conclude HERE
NEW: Despite the pandemic status, our European Travel Insurance has insurance cover for illness with Covid-19 from 29.5.2020! Details about this accommodation can be found HERE
Up-to-date information for your trip is available here:
If you want a quick and convenient check-in, please send us a copy of your identity card in
advance and the relevant details (name/last name/date of birth/place of birth) of all people
travelling with you, and we will prepare all information and documents for your quick check-
HYGIENE AND SAFETY MEASURES
The health of our guests and our employees is our top priority. In addition to the legal
regulations, we also follow comprehensive hygiene standards in all areas of our hotel:
- We ask each guest to bring their own mask from home
- We have sufficient disinfectant dispensers available in all areas.
- In public areas, we request that the required physical distance is observed.
- Public areas are cleaned and disinfected several times a day, which increases our
already high hygiene and cleanliness standards.
- We regularly train our employees to maintain these high standards.
- We also equip our employees with the appropriate protective clothing.
If the required physical distance cannot be guaranteed in the public areas, we ask our guests
to observe the mandatory use of a mask that covers your mouth and nose.
Our mountain hotel is uniquely situated on the edge of the forest and nestled among Swiss
stone pines, facing the sun. Here, anyone can enjoy a relaxing hike in the fresh mountain air.
Countless hiking tours start directly from the hotel. The options are endless, and the trails
are extensive. We are always happy to give insider tips on hiking far off the beaten track.
The Berghotel Zum Zirm also offers guests plenty of space and outdoor possibilities.
Whether in our rooms, in the restaurant, in the Zirmstube parlour, at the bar, on the sun
terrace, or spacious sunbathing lawn, a pleasant retreat with sufficient privacy and physical
distance is always guaranteed
In our restaurant, the bar and lobby, as well as on our terrace, the required physical distance is observed. For the duration of your stay, your personal table will always be available in the restaurant. If you wish, you can also reserve a seat on the terrace or in our Zirmstube parlour. There is enough space for everyone. In the morning, you can enjoy our rich breakfast buffet in compliance with the safety and hygiene regulations at the buffet.
The following points must be observed:
- Use of mask covering mouth and nose
- Maintenance of the required physical distance
- (On request, we will gladly serve the desired breakfast buffet to your table)
In the evneing, you can enjoy our salad buffet in compliance with the safety and hygiene regulations at the buffet.
The processing of the food and preparation of the dishes is done following strict hygienic
guidelines, according to HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points). During the
preparation of food, employees wear gloves and face masks.
Professional, antibacterial and antiviral cleaning products are used for cleaning.
WELLNESS & ACTIVE AREA
Gladly following the Covid rules. Sunbathing and relaxing are still possible on our spacious lawn. Also our whirlpool is still available for you.
CLEANING AND DISINFECTION OF THE ROOMS:
Due to the current situation, we have further intensified our cleaning procedures.
- Professional, antibacterial and antiviral cleaning products are used for cleaning.
- Fresh cleaning supplies are used for each room (new rags, fresh cleaning water).
- All rooms are disinfected before the arrival of the guests.
- The housekeepers use gloves and face masks.
- During the cleaning of the rooms, the rooms are thoroughly ventilated.
- All hotel linen is cleaned by a professional laundry service.
- The bathrobes are washed at 90 °C.
- The daily room cleaning service can be cancelled on request.
- Cleaning and disinfection of the common areas:
- Regular disinfection of the critical points (door handles, benches, railings) with professional cleaning products.
- Regular manual ventilation of the common areas with fresh air.
- The cleaning staff use gloves and face masks.
- Hand sanitiser is made available at various points in the hotel.
- The common areas are arranged so that the required physical distance can be