FOR A WORRY-FREE HOLIDAY IN THE MIDDLE OF NATURE
Also this year, warmth, sincerity, openness and genuine hospitality will be the values that we love and live by. We are passionate about what we do and do our best every day to provide you with an all-round safe and worry-free holiday. That’s why, throughout our hotel, we have established a number of safety and hygiene measures and regulations.
Due to the current uncertain situation, we have adjusted our cancellation conditions for the summer 2020 season to make it easier for you to plan your holiday with confidence and peace of mind during this challenging time:
Cancellation conditions for booking in August - September - October:
- Free cancellation up to 30 days before arrival
- For cancellations from 8 - 29 days before arrival, 50% of the total amount will be
- For cancellations from 0 - 7 days before arrival, 100% of the total amount will be
- For winter holidays, the hotel’s standard cancellation conditions apply.
- The standard cancellation conditions and travel cancellation insurance can be found here:
Up-to-date information for your trip is available here:
If you want a quick and convenient check-in, please send us a copy of your identity card in
advance and the relevant details (name/last name/date of birth/place of birth) of all people
travelling with you, and we will prepare all information and documents for your quick check-
HYGIENE AND SAFETY MEASURES
The health of our guests and our employees is our top priority. In addition to the legal
regulations, we also follow comprehensive hygiene standards in all areas of our hotel:
- We ask each guest to bring their own mask from home
- We have sufficient disinfectant dispensers available in all areas.
- In public areas, we request that the required physical distance is observed.
- Public areas are cleaned and disinfected several times a day, which increases our
already high hygiene and cleanliness standards.
- We regularly train our employees to maintain these high standards.
- We also equip our employees with the appropriate protective clothing.
If the required physical distance cannot be guaranteed in the public areas, we ask our guests
to observe the mandatory use of a mask that covers your mouth and nose.
Our mountain hotel is uniquely situated on the edge of the forest and nestled among Swiss
stone pines, facing the sun. Here, anyone can enjoy a relaxing hike in the fresh mountain air.
Countless hiking tours start directly from the hotel. The options are endless, and the trails
are extensive. We are always happy to give insider tips on hiking far off the beaten track.
The Berghotel Zum Zirm also offers guests plenty of space and outdoor possibilities.
Whether in our rooms, in the restaurant, in the Zirmstube parlour, at the bar, on the sun
terrace, or spacious sunbathing lawn, a pleasant retreat with sufficient privacy and physical
distance is always guaranteed
In our restaurant, the bar and lobby, as well as on our terrace, the required physical distance is observed. For the duration of your stay, your personal table will always be available in the restaurant. If you wish, you can also reserve a seat on the terrace or in our Zirmstube parlour. There is enough space for everyone. In the morning, you can enjoy our rich breakfast buffet in compliance with the safety and hygiene regulations at the buffet.
The following points must be observed:
- Use of mask covering mouth and nose
- Maintenance of the required physical distance
- (On request, we will gladly serve the desired breakfast buffet to your table)
In the evneing, you can enjoy our salad buffet in compliance with the safety and hygiene regulations at the buffet.
The processing of the food and preparation of the dishes is done following strict hygienic
guidelines, according to HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points). During the
preparation of food, employees wear gloves and face masks.
Professional, antibacterial and antiviral cleaning products are used for cleaning.
WELLNESS & ACTIVE AREA
Gladly following the Covid rules. Sunbathing and relaxing are still possible on our spacious lawn. Also our whirlpool is still available for you.
CLEANING AND DISINFECTION OF THE ROOMS:
Due to the current situation, we have further intensified our cleaning procedures.
- Professional, antibacterial and antiviral cleaning products are used for cleaning.
- Fresh cleaning supplies are used for each room (new rags, fresh cleaning water).
- All rooms are disinfected before the arrival of the guests.
- The housekeepers use gloves and face masks.
- During the cleaning of the rooms, the rooms are thoroughly ventilated.
- All hotel linen is cleaned by a professional laundry service.
- The bathrobes are washed at 90 °C.
- The daily room cleaning service can be cancelled on request.
- Cleaning and disinfection of the common areas:
- Regular disinfection of the critical points (door handles, benches, railings) with professional cleaning products.
- Regular manual ventilation of the common areas with fresh air.
- The cleaning staff use gloves and face masks.
- Hand sanitiser is made available at various points in the hotel.
- The common areas are arranged so that the required physical distance can be