The Ritten is ideal for families, as it lies on the sunny side of the Alps. The rich green of the meadows, stretching into the distance with their enchanting flowers, the cows and horses tranquilly grazing on the numerous pastures, the unique natural and cultural landscape, all framed by the legendary mountain world of the Dolomites.
Fun and games from 13 June onwards, not to mention in autumn...
- Monday: children’s club with fun and games from 2 p.m.
- Tuesday: riding for beginners in the morning
- Wednesday: Climbing adventures in the afternoon
- Thursday: The “farm experience” for children in the afternoon
- Friday: Family adventure day