- The RittenCard allows you to make use of the following cornucopia of services:
- Public Transport
- All bus and train routes in South Tyrol, up to Trient (regional trains only)
- The Maranza, San Genesio Atesino, Meltina, Verano and Renon cable cars
- The Renon tram and the funicular railway on the Mendola
- A return ticket with the Swiss post bus between Malles Venosta and Müstair.
- Entrance to about 88 museums in South Tyrol
- Specific services on the Renon: Daily Rittner Horn mountain and valley trip. The RittenCard gives you one free return trip per day with the Rittnerhorn cablecar.
For guests of our hotel the RittenCard is free.